Anderson Europe offers with the DieJet a very compact Direct To Plate solution for technical printing demands on flat materials.
By the use of the DieJet machine allows an economic production which provides lots of benefits for the future.
The DieJet is an industrial precision flatbed digital inkjet printer which allows an efficient manufacturing through the use of UV light curable ink directly onto sheet material.
- Working table dimension: 1275 mm x 1300 mm
- Maximum thickness of workpiece: 15 mm
- work table is made of CPL-layer material
- split-axis servo system with two-sided independent (gantry) drives
- direct precision encoder systems for axis positioning
- Monitored system with independent vacuum clamping areas